To those that have experienced the death of a precious baby, please accept our deepest sympathies. While there is nothing that can take away the pain and sadness, we hope you will find that time does help soften the grief and make it more manageable. We are often told that having opportunities to commemorate your baby’s life in a meaningful way can help with the healing process. When you are ready, we hope you will consider participating in CJ First Candle’s Legacy Program. Please feel free to direct any questions you may have to email@example.com or 203.966.1300.
CJ FIRST CANDLE IS PLEASED TO OFFER THREE WAYS TO MEMORIALIZE YOUR BABY:
Any donation made in your baby’s name
- No limit on how much or how little can be raised.
- Financial donations can come from friends or families or companies. Also, an event that raises less than $5,000 is considered a “Memorial Gift”
- Your child’s name will be listed on CJ First Candle’s website.
- All income raised will fund specific CJ First Candle Educational Programs.
Money raised through a special fundraising event.
- The minimum amount raised that qualifies to be an official CJ First Candle Memorial Event is $5,000.
- Your child’s name and photo and a photo of the event will be listed on CJ First Candle’s website.
- Examples of events include walk-a-thons, races, softball games, remembrance celebrations and golf tournaments. CJ First Candle can give you the tools and the information to set up an event that will both honor your little one and make a difference for years to come.
TREE OF HOPE
The Tree of Hope is a permanent tribute to the thousands of babies that have died, representing our loss and our live in a way that nothing else can. As envisioned by artist and sculptor Sandy Werfel, the Tree of Hope is a cloth banner that features leaves in burnished copper for girls and brass for boys beautifully sewn into the banner itself. Our hope is to have the beautiful tree travel to conferences, hospitals, shows and events around the country for all to see.
We invite you to join us in honoring the memories of our babies by helping to grow the Tree of Hope today! Individual leaves are offered in recognition of a $200 contribution and benefactor recognition is available at the following levels: Blossom of Life ($5,000) and Wings of Peace ($10,000).
For more information or to order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.